The owner of the website www.ray.eco (the “Website” “Web”) is the entity WIN LIFE ELECTRIC VEHICLES, S.L., which operates under the trademark RAY ("RAY"), whose identification details are as follows:
Registered office: C/ Vallespir, 22 08970 Sant Joan Despí (Barcelona)
NIF number: B-67486639
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona Tomo 47144, Folio 50 y Hoja 542571
The Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the Web that RAY makes available to Internet users (the “User(s)”) in order to provide them with information regarding RAY, its products, services and events.
The access and use of the Web by the User entails the acceptance of the Legal Notice. Consequently, we ask the User to read the Legal Notice carefully when he intends to use the Web, since it may be modified at any time. If the Legal Notice is not accepted, please refrain from using the Web and its content.
Use of the website
The User undertakes to make diligent use of the Web, as well as the information related to the products and services contained therein, fully subject to the applicable regulations, the Legal Notice and, where appropriate, the rest of the terms. and conditions provided on the Web.
EConsequently, the User agrees to the following:
- Respect other Web Users.
- Not carry out any act in order to damage, disable and/or overload the Web or to prevent, in any way, its normal use and/or operation.
- Not transmit content that may contain viruses, scripts or other malicious code or programs with destructive or harmful properties or programs intended to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or hardware.
- Not interfere or condition the security of the Website in any way, or abuse the resources, services and products available on it.
- Not to access, modify, adapt and/or reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or, in any way, interfere with the Web.
- Not insert data or hyperlinks on the Web, except those expressly permitted by RAY in accordance with the provisions of the section 'Policy regarding links ("links")'.
- Not carry out actions that may deactivate, overload or affect the proper functioning of the Web.
In the event that the User fails to comply with the Legal Notice or any other terms and conditions included on the Web, RAY reserves the right to remove him from the Web, as well as, where appropriate, to limit, suspend and/or terminate the access to the Web, adopting any technical measure that is necessary for this purpose, at any time and without prior notice.
RAY makes its best efforts to keep the Web in good working order, avoiding errors or, where appropriate, repairing them, and keeping the contents of the Web duly updated. However, RAY does not guarantee the availability and continuity of access to the Web or the absence of errors in its contents, nor that the latter are timely updated.
RRAY reserves the right to make, at any time, modifications, deletions and/or updates to the information contained on the Web, its configuration or presentation.
Both access to the Web and the use that may be made of any information it contains are carried out under the sole responsibility of the User.
RAY will not be responsible, under any circumstances, in any of the following cases:
- For any damages and/or losses that may derive, directly or indirectly, from access or use of the information contained on the Web and, especially, from that information related to third parties other than RAY, including, but not limited to, those caused due to the introduction of viruses and/or computer attacks.
- For any damages and/or losses that Users may suffer due to inappropriate use of the Web or from crashes, interruptions, absence and/or defects in communications.
- For any damages and/or losses to the User's software or hardware arising from access to the Web.
- For any violation of the Website, or any of its elements, committed by an entity other than RAY.
- For any infringement arising from use of the Web that does not comply with the terms and conditions permitted in accordance with the Legal Notice and any others that may be applicable.
- For any incident, suspension, interruption or failure of the Internet that prevents the availability and/or continuity of access to the Web.
The User will be liable for damages of any kind that RAY may suffer as a result of breaching any of the obligations to which it is subject by virtue of the Legal Notice or the applicable legislation in relation to the use of the Web.
Platforms or social networks
RAY may have profiles on some platforms or social networks in order to inform about its products, services or offers.
Users who adhere to any of the profiles opened by RAY on social network platforms must respect and comply with the terms and conditions of the social network in question.
RAY may carry out the following actions:
- Access public information of the user profile.
- Send individual messages through the channels of the platform or social network when allowed.
- Update the profile status that will be displayed in the User's profile.
RAY may include third-party advertising and/or sponsorship content on the Web. Advertisers and sponsors will be solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Web fully complies with the legislation that may be applicable in each case.
Consequently, RAY will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy and/or irregularity that may be included in advertising content or those of sponsors, nor for breaches of current regulations.
Policy regarding links (“links”)
a) Links to the Web
a) Links to the Web
Those third parties who intend to include in a website ("Linking Site") a link that directs to the Web, or a frame with it, must previously inform RAY to obtain its prior written consent.
In no case does the authorization granted by RAY mean that it endorses, promotes, guarantees and/or recommends the content and/or services of the Linking Site or that it is responsible for its content.
The Linking Site must comply with current legislation and may not, under any circumstances, host its own or third-party content that is illegal and/or harmful (violent, racist, denigrating, etc.) and/or is inappropriate or irrelevant in connection with RAY products and/or services.
In the event of non-compliance with any of the terms referred to above, RAY will immediately proceed to revoke the consent granted to the Linking Site, which must delete the link.
b) Links to other Websites
The Web may include different links that allow the User to access other websites (“Linked Sites”).
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites implies recommendation, promotion, identification and/or agreement of RAY, with the manifestations, contents and/or services provided through the Linked Sites.
Consequently, RAY is not responsible for the content, nor for the terms and conditions of the Linked Sites, the User being solely responsible for checking and accepting them each time they access and use them.
Intellectual and industrial property
All intellectual property rights, designs, databases, underlying computer programs (including source codes), as well as the different elements that make up the Web (texts, graphics, photographs, videos, sound recordings, color combinations, etc.) [the “Contents”], their structure, selection and order, are the property of RAY or, where appropriate, of its legitimate licensors.
The distinctive signs included in the Web are owned by RAY or its licensors. Likewise, the domain name RAY.eco is owned by RAY.
Through the Legal Notice, the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting and/or any other form of unauthorized dissemination of the Web, its Contents and/or the distinctive signs and names domain owned by RAY.
The unauthorized use of the Contents, as well as the damages caused in the intellectual and industrial property rights of RAY, may give rise to the exercise of the actions that legally correspond to it and to the responsibilities that, in its case, derive from the same.
Personal data protection
If any of the clauses of the Legal Notice were declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will affect only said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective and they will remain in force in all the rest, taking into account for not putting such provision or the part of it that is affected.
For such purposes, the Legal Notice will only cease to be valid exclusively with respect to the null or ineffective provision, and no other part or provision thereof will be annulled, invalidated, harmed or affected by such nullity or ineffectiveness.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The access and use of the Web will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation.
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation and/or application of the Legal Notice, the competent Courts will be those that have the applicable legal regulations.
Publication date: June 28, 2022